Professionaly Designed Artwork
When design is booked in we request a design brief to outlay any criteria that we must meet. Including all typo and images required. It is then we establish which programs we will use to generate the artwork.
Send Proof Via Email
Once an initial design is created it will be sent to you for your verification for ammendments and any alterations. We will then ammend from your instructions and re-send it to you for a final proof.
Create Hard Copy on CD/DVD
All verified artwork will be then placed on to suitable storage for your safe keeping and use. All final files wil have fonts andimages will be embedded or converted to paths to avoid any disruption in the final design. (No need to worry about missing files when its time to print)
- All Full Colour Artwork will be created in CMYK colour format
- Final file will be a minimum of 300dpi to actual size (except banners)
- Bleed marks will be present up to 3mm for edge to edge designs
- Mono (1 Colour Designs will be created at 600dpi) Gray Scale
- Your Artwork will be stored for up to 30 Days for Back Up Copies
(will cost you £10.00 for additional copy posted)
Please Note: We only keep files for 30 days maximum, it is your responsibility to keep your final artwork safe! Always make a second copy, or send copies only to printers.